Should write-time tree-checker backported to v5.10?

Hi,

Since v5.10 is an LTS release, I'm wondering should we backport write
time tree-checker feature to v5.10?

There are already some reports of runtime memory bitflip get written to
disk and causing problems.

Unfortunately write-time tree-checker is only introduced in v5.11, one
version late.

Considering how many bitflips write-time tree-checker has caught (and
prevented corrupted data reaching disk), I think it's definitely worthy
to backport it to an LTS kernel.

Or is there any special requirement for LTS kernel to reject certain
features?

Thanks,
Qu