Re: Regression after 5.7.19 causing major freezes on CPU loads

On Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 at 6:01 AM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you use 'git bisect' to track down the commit that caused the
> problem?

As I have mentioned in my previous email, anytime I'm within the v5.8-rc*
range of commits, running the kernel fails to get past a certain point
at boot. init doesn't get executed, but SysRq keys work and I can reboot
from there. Has this happened before? If there is an alternate method
of getting the kernel debug logs for this (that doesn't involve a serial
connection, as I don't have the equipment for that), I'm happy to get
them for you.

Best Regards,
Adam Edge