Can you do business with our company?

My names are Ms.Erin Graham,I’m working With a Veterinary &
Pharmaceutical company based here in Liverpool,UK.

I decided to contact you for a business with our company.The company I
work with is into manufacturing of Veterinary Medicines,animal food
dietary and supplement for Horses, Elephants,Cows and Lions.

If you are interested in doing this business with me, kindly contact me
for more details at my private email ID;
eringrahamcarevetphc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and warm Regards,
Ms.Erin Graham,