Request to backport commit: d54ce6158e35 ("kgdb: fix to kill breakpoints on initmem after boot")

Hi,

Please help ot backport commit: d54ce6158e35 ("kgdb: fix to kill
breakpoints on initmem after boot") to stable kernels. Below are
comments from kgdb/kdb maintainer in this thread [1]:

"BTW this is not Cc:ed to stable and I do wonder if it crosses the
threshold to be considered a fix rather than a feature. Normally I
consider adding safety rails for kgdb to be a new feature but, in this
case, the problem would easily ensnare an inexperienced developer who is
doing nothing more than debugging their own driver (assuming they
correctly marked their probe function as .init) so I think this weighs
in favour of being a fix."

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2021/2/25/516

Regards,
Sumit