Re: Patch "printk: fix buffer overflow potential for print_text()" has been added to the 5.10-stable tree

Hi Greg,

On 2021-01-24, <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
>
>     printk: fix buffer overflow potential for print_text()

We just learned that this patch introduces a new problem. I have just
posted a patch to fix the new problem:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20210124202728.4718-1-john.ogness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may want to hold off on applying the first fix until the second fix
has been accepted. Then you can apply both.

John Ogness