Re. please get back to me immediately

Hello dear,

My name is Ms. Karen Pierce. I worked with Vedanta Resources Ltd, the
United Kingdom for 25 years, but I retired in the year 2013. I didn't
marry and I have no child of my own due to my health issues.

Presently, I am 68 years old and suffering from chronic tract cancer.
>From doctor's  indications, my condition is really deteriorating and
is quite obvious that my death is very  close to me as  I can see my
life quickly ebbing away. I am bedridden and in constant pain. The
stage is worst for more than two months now and I have been
hospitalized which affected my ability to talk.

I am an orphan, no Parents, no brother, no sister but my country home
origin is Cote d'Ivoire.  I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd in
United Kingdom, company's headquarters here in the United Kingdom; I
am working with this particular company for 25 years before i was
promoted as deputy accountant general.

When I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd, the United Kingdom, I
deposited the sum of USD$910,000.00 in a United Bank for Africa Cote
d'Ivoire. This money is still with the bank, but due to my poor health
condition and based on doctor's indications, I am scared that my life
is almost at the end, so I have decided to donate this USD$910,000.00
to the Charity.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money. Please, I
want the united Bank for Africa to transfer this USD$910,000.00 to you
so that you  can help me to donate 70% of the money to any Charity
Organization in Cote d'Ivoire, while you  take the remaining 30%

of the money as your reward for your assistance in fulfilling my heart
 desire.I know that I have never met you before, I got your email
address from Google and my confidence reposed on you.

If I receive your reply, I will write to the United Bank for Africa to
transfer the money to
you. Send your response to my private email at:  piercekaren605@xxxxxxxxxxx

I expect your prompt reply and wish you will put me in your prayers henceforth.

Thanks and God bless you.
Ms. Karen Pierce.