Backport "cpuidle: Check the result of cpuidle_get_driver() against NULL"

I'd like to propose 34e02c05bb1e (cpuidle: Check the result of
cpuidle_get_driver() against NULL) for backporting to -stable.

This is a small, non-invasive patch readily reviewed by inspection which
fixes a crash if there's no cpuidle driver.  We've run into the issue it
fixes when testing on stable kernels and though we did use some out of
tree patches which made it much easier to trigger the issue is present
in the underlying kernel.