Re: patch "serial: sh-sci: Initialize spinlock for uart console" added to tty-linus

On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 08:53:18AM +0000, Prabhakar Mahadev Lad wrote:
> Hi Greg,

We have had MANY patches for individual drivers to fix up the issue with
that serial_core patch.  I think, and hope, they are all now caught.  If
not, please let us know, but for now, this patch is needed, so I'll keep
it.

thanks,

greg k-h