Please apply commit dead1c845dbe ("powerpc/pci/of: Parse unassigned resources") to v4.19.y and older

Hi,

please consider applying commit dead1c845dbe ("powerpc/pci/of: Parse unassigned resources")
to v4.19.y and older stable branches.

When testing qemu v5.0 in my build system, I noticed that I can no longer boot pseries
images from sdhci/mmc with v4.19.y and older kernels. When tracking this down, I found
that the devicetree structure passed to the kernel has changed in qemu v5.0. Specifically,
there is no assigned-addresses property anymore, and the devicetree structure looks
more like a generic devicetree structure.
As it turns out, that change has been addressed in the Linux kernel with commit
dead1c845dbe ("powerpc/pci/of: Parse unassigned resources"). After applying this commit
to v3.16.y..v4.19.y, the problem is fixed.

I could work around the problem by using qemu 4.2 for older kernel branches, but
I would prefer to run a single qemu version for all branches if possible.

Thanks,
Guenter