Acknowledge? Attention: Beneficiary, How are you doing today, i hope you are in good health. I am a banker with one of the big financial institution here in china and i wish to place your name as the Beneficiary. this business is strictly legitimate feel free to ask question and contact me,all i want you to do for me now is to give me your Name: Address: Tel: Age: Sex :Occupation:so that i can give you more details, Waiting for your reply. CONTACT/Bank Allocation Manager ( mail.ebc@xxxxxxx ) NB:Please note that there is no need of your responding back if you are not intended to participate in this venture; just ignore the message