Re: Patch "ftrace: Have function graph only trace based on global_ops filters" has been added to the 3.10-stable tree

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:56:33 -0800
Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Yeah that's incorrect. But there were some failures to other patches
> > due to a missing one I forgot to label stable.
> >
> > Anyway, I'm going to post 3 patches that should fix the problems
> > (hopefully, I did run them through some of my tests). I'll send them as
> > a reply to this email.
>
> Ok, I've queued these up for 3.10, and added the additional patch to
> 3.13 and 3.12.  If you want these in any other trees, please let me
> know.

Yeah, I'm working on a 3.4 queue of these patches. I have them done,
but in the mean time I discovered another bug in 3.4 that has been
fixed, but I'm having trouble finding what fixed it :-)

I even performed a git reverse bisect, but there's a few bugs that were
fixed along the way that cause my test to fail and it keeps bringing me
to incorrect commits.

When I get this solved, I'll be sending you a new update.

Thanks,

-- Steve