Re: Latest stable-review releases?

On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 01:00:59PM +0000, Chris Paterson wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I see that you pushed 4.4.207-rc1 and 4.19.89-rc1 commits on
> linux-stable-rc at the weekend, but I haven't seen your usual "stable
> review" emails to the stable mailing list.
>
> Am I just failing to find them or have you not got around to sending them yet?
>
> I ask as I've seen some build issues, but didn't want to make noise in
> case the next 4.4/4.19 rc releases aren't ready yet.

I push things out to the -rc tree when I am at a stopping point, not
only when I am doing a "real" release.

So please, feel free to report errors that you see there, as it usually
means I think all is good for the moment so I generated the tree.

We are working on making the tree auto-generated, like it is in the
stable-queue branches at the moment, that will make it a bit easier to
test with instead of having to wait for me to auto-generate it.

thanks,

greg k-h