Please reply back soon. Thank you.

Dear Friend,

How are you today with your family? Hope fine. Please, it’s my great
pleasure to contact you today.

I am Mr. Issouf Adama a banker by profession from Benin Republic.
Please, I want our bank management to transfer an abandoned sum of Ten
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) into
your bank account. This business is 100% risk free. Your share will be
40% while 60% will be for me. The transaction will be completed in few
days and more details will be forwarded to you with copy of my bank
working ID card, photos and direct phone number immediately I receive
your urgent response indicating your interest to handle the business
transaction with me. Please send me the following information for us
to proceed immediately with the transaction.

1) Your Full Name.......................
2) Your Private Telephone Number........
3) Your  Receiving Country............

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Issouf Adama