Re: ❎ FAIL: Stable queue: queue-5.0

Hello CKI folks,

A minor nit: the icon added before the subject text gets filtered out on
the textual email clients most of us use, and ends up appearing (at
least for me) as 3 spaces that cause much annoyance since it gets
confused with mail threading.

I'll work around that by filtering that thingie out using email rules,
but maybe we can avoid sending it out for everyone? :)

--
Thanks,
Sasha