net: validate untrusted gso packets without csum offload

Unfortunately commit

  net: validate untrusted gso packets without csum offload
  d5be7f632bad0f489879eed0ff4b99bd7fe0b74c

needs follow-up

  net: avoid false positives in untrusted gso validation
  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1044429/

It rejects illegal packets injected from userspace, including at
least one that can crash the kernel. But I'm afraid it has false
positives.

I would suggest holding back on the backport to stable branches until
both patches can go in together.

If the second patch is not accepted, the alternative will be to revert
this filter-based approach completely and fix the narrow kernel crash
(but I'm afraid that syzkaller will just find others..)

Apologies for the mess,

  Willem