Interested in purchasing posts on your site

Hi There,

I?m reaching out to you because I?m interested in purchasing a backlink from your site.

The link will go to a high quality drug and alcohol rehabilitation information page.

I?ve made a short video explaining exactly what I?m looking for: http://mtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGD1BQRlZGV5AwLzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AGV4AwH1AQp3Way2LKu2pG0kAmN4ZQL1AQVlARN

Ideally, the link will be placed in a relevant, existing post/page on your website.

Please let me know your rates as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Andy Macia

(949) 467-1404
[Unsubscribe ] <http://mtrack.me/unsub/eng/raWzMz50paMkCGD1BQRlZGV5AwLzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AGV4AwH1AQp3Xj>