4.9.62 breaks brcmfmac WiFi network scan

Hi,

I just upgraded from 4.9.61 to 4.9.63 and noticed that there are no
longer any WiFi networks found after upgrading.

After looking through the patches, it seems to be this brcmfmac commit
from 4.9.62. Reverting it fixes the WiFi network scan.
be5125d4fa9e: brcmfmac: setup wiphy bands after registering it first

However, looking further at the patch, it seems like it was submitted
together with another patch that wasn't applied to 4.9:
9ea0c307609f: brcmfmac: don't preset all channels as disabled

Applying this patch additionally instead of reverting the broken patch
seems to fix the issue as well.

Either way works. I'm not sure why only one of the patches were
applied to stable. They were submitted together on linux-wireless:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-wireless/msg157813.html

For reference, I tested with a BCM43362 on Android and Arch Linux.
Both didn't show any WiFi networks anymore after the update to
4.9.62+.

Thanks!