Please integrate commit 2b02c20 (cdc_ncm) into 4.4

Hello,

please integrate/backport the following commit into stable kernel release 4.4:

Commit-ID: 2b02c20ce0c28974b44e69a2e2f5ddc6a470ad6f (see https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/2b02c20ce0c28974b44e69a2e2f5ddc6a470ad6f)
Subject: "cdc_ncm: Set NTB format again after altsetting switch for Huawei devices"

(The patch has been submitted and merged into the mainline.)

We regard this commit as a fix/workaround for a change in firmware behavior observed in some recent huawei devices (e.g.: Huawei MS2131 LTE stick).
As these devices are unusable with the 4.4.x LTS kernel we suggest to include this workarround as there will be more and more LTE sticks to expect until EOS in 2022...
See also the mail below of the originator of the commit.

(It may also make sense to integrate it into the other stable kernel release)

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Matthias

----