Re: Patch "spi: pxa2xx: Add support for Intel Gemini Lake" has been added to the 4.9-stable tree

On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 10:42:56AM +0200, Greg KH wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 09:39:09AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

> > Hrm, not a great problem with this but this is the first I heard of this
> > being proposed for stable?

> You should have been copied on the original patch submission from Sasha
> for this to be included, let me dig...

> Hm, I don't have my email archives on me, Sasha, you did cc: everyone,
> right?

Ah, so I was copied on a mail but I don't really pay attention to most
of the stable kernels other than the ones you maintain and it looked
like an "I've added this to my tree" it was sitting there unread, though
it did pass through my inbox.  Usually these things are more of a
"please pick for stable" than just a patch which caught me out a bit.
Like I say I was just surprised there.