Re: Please add commit bac7e6ecf (ARM: 7080/1: l2x0: make sure I&D are not locked) to 3.0-stable

On Sun, 2013-09-01 at 12:02 -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:
[...]
> Yes, when I set up the auto-tracker it got it immediately. Builds are happening right now.
> If everything works as expected you should see results in an hour or so. No promises though -
> something may be wrong in the configuration. I'll let you know once I have reasonable results.
>
> Build summary page is at http://server.roeck-us.net:8010/builders.
> Going forward the system should catch it automatically when you update your repository.

Thank you very much.

> The system is now set up to auto-build some 600 configurations ... if it keeps going like that
> I'll need to convince someone to donate a really big server and pay my electricity bill :)

Well I'm also doing this with my own time and resources, but remind me
to buy you a beer next time we meet...

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
If you seem to know what you are doing, you'll be given more to do.