Follow-up patches for 3.16-stable

Hi Ben,

I fixed a couple of problems with my previous (rather long) series
of 3.16 build fixes:

- My script to generate the changeset text was wrong, and they
  all ended up with an incorrect reference to the upstream commit
- One patch was backported incorrectly, now fixed
- kernelci.org found a few more issues, and I found some more
  locally
- Ard pointed to one missing patch to fix up another that was
  in my first series. The fixup is now also in 3.18 and 4.4 that
  were missing it too.

The additional 14 patches are in this series, and I've uploaded
the entire set of now 101 patches to

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git stable-3.16.y

      Arnd