Re: Did you get my several email?

Attention,
I have tried to contact you severally without success, I hope you get my message this time and respond immediately regarding the money and my lucrative proposal.
I would send you a detailed email as soon as I receive your timely response, I have not contacted you by mistake so do not be surprised and get back to me ASAP.
Regards,
Bar. Nasir Mehmood Raja