RE: Patch "scsi: megaraid_sas: Fix data integrity failure for JBOD (passthrough) devices" has been added to the 4.8-stable tree

 > >> please let

> > >Does that mean that this patch on its own is broken?
> > >
> > >confused,
> > Yes this patch is broken and follow up patch will fix that. I am doing
> > some testing with fix and will send it in sometime.
>
> So should I drop this one from the stable trees until that one is
merged?

Greg - We are sending another patch which is small fix on top of this one.
It is critical regression.
Not sure which will be a good .. To reject or hold current patch. Current
patch is definitely a not good to keep without upcoming fix.

To avoid confusion, let's reject this patch and apply once full fix is
available (by EOD).