Re: Fixing userspace crypto in 3.14.x?

On 12 Mar 2016 at 16:45:10, Greg KH arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> So, what patch should I revert from 3.10.y and 3.14.y to "fix" this?  I
> thought only 4.1.y was affected.  Or better yet, I asked for backports to
> resolve this, if someone could come up with them, that would be even
> better.

The following message in that thread has assumed-bad commit (and the
associated bisect log):

http://marc.info/?l=linux-crypto-vger&m=145575300630247&w=2

As for backports, I'm merely a lowly kernel user.

later,
preed
--
J. Paul Reed         PGP: 0xDF8708F8 -- http://www.soberbuildengineer.com