RE:plastic magnets'supplier/manufacturer

Dear,

How are you?Long time not contact!

We have met on the exhibition before,and we talked about the magnet items.I am Thomas from Topmag,China.

These day the NdFeB price becomes more and more lower,do you have any new items use the magnets and plastic?

Maybe we can help you for the magnet and plastic items,if you need,please feel free to let us know.

Thanks

Thomas --- Sales Engineer
Mobile: 0086-15889706837
Address: New Sanyo Motor Industrial Park,  Haoyi Villiage, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China 518104
Tel:? (86)755-29019871
Fax: (86) 755-29735987
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&topmag1@xxxxxxx?韬{.n?????%??檩??w?{.n????{???塄}?财??j:+v??????2??璀??摺?囤??z夸z罐?+?????w棹f