Unauthorized activity on your online account

Hello,

A purchase of $1384.86 to Newegg.com was recently made through your checking account, which automatically triggered our fraud detection system.

Thus we blocked the transaction and we have temporarily frozen your account, and we need you to help us in verifying your information.

To begin please download the attached file and proceed with the requested details.

Completing the validation procedure will ensure that no harm to your account is done and further protection of your privacy.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

(C) 2015 American Express. All rights reserved.