Re: + random-fix-accounting-race-condition-with-lockless-irq-entropy_count-update.patch added to -mm tree

On Wed, 1 May 2013, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> > > I see this hasn't been included even in the third (last?) batch of your
> > > pile going to Linus for rc1 ... was this intentional, please?
> > >

> > Hi Jiri,
> >
> > Can you send me a copy of the patch?
>
> Hi Ted,
>
> absolutely, please find it below.
>
> > I can't find it in my inbox...
>
> Odd. I can see you CCed in both cases when I have been sending it, and
> when Andrew has been sending his "added to mm tree" message.
> Something went wrong somewhere ...

Ted,

has the patch reached you now, please?

Do you have any comments regarding it? My understanding is that Andrew is
holding it up before maintainer's decision materializes.
And I am pretty sure this fixes a real bug, observed by users (and the fix
confirmed by the same group).

Thanks in advance,

--
Jiri Kosina