Re: Multiple forced commands being executed

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure I've properly explained what I
mean. In essence, from what I can see, it isn't just executing the
forced command for the key that is being used, it executes the
commands for *every* RSA key in the authorized_keys file, meaning I
get hundreds of commands being run for each login. The program is
itself checking the $SSH_ORIGINAL_KEY.

Hope this explains it better.

—Oliver