Re: simulate connection with netcat

Jake,

For non technical users you can use ssh as a CA, you can create to each user a public key inside a USB Pendrive and them configure their ssh clients (like a portable putty, and so) with that certificate (key). This way they can authenticate to your server.

---
Felipe Martins
Security Analyst

Skype: martins.felipe