Re: Bad passphrase with public key authentication

Thanks a lot, a stupid reboot from my mac and everything was working just fine !
Strange though, I booted up a vm of backtrack and tried connecting from their and it had the same problem.

Kind regards,

Niels Stevens

Op 29-dec-2010, om 22:04 heeft Greg Wooledge het volgende geschreven: