Re: file tokens on login

Hello,

You can use "-i" switch when connecting to the host to specify the identity file (containing the private key).

Also u can specify identity file on per host basis in the configuration file located at "/etc/ssh/ssh_config". Or use a per user configuration file using the "-F" switch.

also as I understand ssh uses 2 factor authentication it uses RSA or DSA keys plus the provided username and password provided proper access control on the ssh key files usually located "~/.ssh/Id_rsa" and "~/.ssh/id_dsa".

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Saif
OSCP