Specify the key exchange methods for SSH

Hi,

When using ssh, from the debug info we can see the supported key
exchange methods e.g.
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
from server and client. The first matched method from both sides will
be used.
But in ssh_config and sshd_config, there's no option for choose the
kex method. I can only find the option like -c -m for cipher_spec and
mac_spec.
Could you tell me how to enforce to use one method e.g.
diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 and how to verify if it is used
successfully?

Thanks in advance,
Isaac