Re: Problem using Plink remote commands

Why dont u just ssh to server 1 then reverse tunnel server 2 through server 1 to ur machine using plink -R switch

i can see you open a dynamic tunnel from server 1 to ur machine then u want to run ssh command from this tunnel btw you're missing '-s' switch before the remote command you want to run

But i dont really get the script it works from lets say machine A to connect remotley to machine B then tunnel to machine C??

Also i think that you'll have to cache the keys manually for the script to work because on first connection plink will ask if you want to add ssh key to cache, And you have to manually reply

Hope this helped

Regards,

Saif El-Sherei
OSCP