Re: Unix (pam) authorization with required public key

You probably should have a look at kerberos and limit your ssh server to
kerberos authentication (GSSAPIAuthentication yes) but disallow pam
(UsePAM no) and others like public key authentication.
With kerberos your client and server have to be known by the kerberos
server and have to have a kerberos key (as far as i know). The kerberos
database can be put into LDAP. Microsofts AD does this, but it is
possible to make this with openldap too.