Having problems with X11 forwarding from F-Secure clients to OpenSSH servers

I already posted this to comp.security.ssh, so if it's a duplicate, my
apologies.

I'm in the midst of migrating my environment (mostly Linux machines)
from F-Secure to OpenSSH, and I'm having some trouble getting the
X11forwarding working properly.  Specifically, X11 forwarding from
F-Secure clients to OpenSSH servers.  OpenSSH->OpenSSH works fine, as
does F-Secure->F-Secure.  OpenSSH client with an F-Secure server works
as well.  But when I try an F-Secure client connecting to an OpenSSH
server, my DISPLAY variable is not getting set.

on the OpenSSH system:
    ssh -V output: OpenSSH_5.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8h 28 May 2008

    in /etc/ssh/ssd_config:
        X11Forwarding yes
        AcceptEnv LANG LC_CTYPE LC_NUMERIC LC_TIME LC_COLLATE
LC_MONETARY LC_MESSAGES
        AcceptEnv LC_PAPER LC_NAME LC_ADDRESS LC_TELEPHONE
LC_MEASUREMENT
        AcceptEnv LC_IDENTIFICATION LC_ALL DISPLAY

    in /etc/ssh/ssh_config:
                ForwardX11 yes

on the F-Secure system:
    ssh -V output: ssh: F-Secure SSH 3.3.2 (build 21) on
i686-pc-linux-gnu

    in /etc/ssh2/sshd2_config:
            AllowX11Forwarding       yes
            SettableEnvironmentVars
LANG,LC_ALL|COLLATE|CTYPE|MONETARY|NUMERIC|TIME),PATH,TERM,TZ,DISPLAY

    in /etc/ssh2/ssh2_config:
        ForwardX11 yes

Nothing in the local user's .ssh or .ssh2 configs overrides these
settings.

I know that Agent forwarding does not work between F-Secure and OpenSSH
due to a proprietary protocol used by F-Secure.  Is this the case for
X11 forwarding as well?  Am I missing something else?

Thanks!

Brian Merkel