RE: Restricting SSH access per user to specific sources

The App Servers allow root access from "Mngt Server" but deny root
access from everywhere else.
- The App Servers allow AppUserX access from App* Server and "Mngt
Server" but deny access from everywhere else.
- The administrators can connect to the servers from anywhere but not
as the AppUserX or root

  I have tried the global /etc/ssh/ssh_config and /etc/ssh/sshd_config
files.  I have also tried ~/.ssh/config to no avail.  As I am pretty
much fumbling in the dark I may have been close to a solution and not
realised it but I simply can't seem to get user level access
restrictions to work.

Michael

What options did you use for AllowUsers in sshd_config?

>From my experience, these should work

Imran