Re: Long Running SSH Tunnel, Slowing Down

Hi Tim

Just sharing how I would investigate(not solve) the problem.

My first step would be to try and sniff at the serverside of the slow old tunnel. Do the same transaction on the new one that you got setup and compare the packet dump. Then I would analyze the diff and make an intelligent judgement. As is it your own network, you can even decrypt data and see the raw stuff.

Revert if in doubt

Cheers,
Deadbrain

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone