cant login with ssh through reverse ssh tunnel

I'm having the following problem trying to ssh through a reverse ssh tunnel.

>From home, I want to log into my work computer which is behind a firewall.  So on my work computer, I log into my home computer like so:
  ssh -R 7071:127.0.0.1:22 -p 22 user@home_ip_address

That should make my home computer listen on port 7071. So from home I should be able to log into the work computer like so:

  ssh localhost -p 7071  -v

Unfortunately it gives the following error:

debug1: Applying options for localhost
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 33: Deprecated option "RhostsAuthentication"
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 37: Deprecated option "FallBackToRsh"
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 38: Deprecated option "UseRsh"
debug1: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 7071.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_dsa type -1

Is there a way to get this working by running SSH in a less secure mode or anything?