Re: SSH Fingerprint

The fingerprint is a hash of the public key.

What is happening is that the system is deleting the server key pair
every time it gets reset to defaults.  With no key, the system generates
a brand new key pair.

Unless you can have the network admin restore the old server key after
resets, you are going to have this issue.

--
And, did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri