ssh tools and SSH_ASKPASS

    Hello all!

    I've played this weekend with the SSH_ASKPASS feature of ssh-add
and ssh tools, and I must say that I like the idea, because it allows
me to input the passwords for either a key or authentication from a
(more) secure terminal. (For example if I don't trust my applications
running in the same X session, I can use a custom SSH_ASKPASS to query
the password from /dev/tty11, which I did.)

    But now there is a problem... You really have to try hard to
convince ssh-add and ssh tools to use the SSH_ASKPASS feature, by
resorting to the following tricks:
    * ssh-add ... </dev/null;
    * notty ssh -t ...; (where notty is a custom application that
detaches the application from the controlling terminal);

    So my question is: woldn't it be nice to have all the tools always
obey the SSH_ASKPASS setting?

    Thanks,
    Ciprian Craciun.