Re: Manipulating Forwards on an existing shell

I know -D (socks) and ~C (then -Lx:y:z), which is what I use
currently. And I have to use normal port forwards.

What I'm looking for is to make this easier with a zenity dialog at
the click of a button, then have to terminal pipe somewhere and become
a background process.

Is there perhaps some options I can supply to SSH so it accepts ~C
(then the options + \n) from stdin?

Quintin Beukes