Re: logging file names with sftp

Hi Darren - thanks for the reply!

The so-called "normal" logging is working - the problem is it's tragically
incomplete.

We store IP information on the server. In addition, it's not possible to have
security without accountability.

I was able to modify sftp-server.c to our needs, i.e., basically log every
sftp command issued - including the names of the files transferred - tagged
with user name and stored in a seperate log file.

If anyone is interested in what I did I would more than happy to share it -
otherwise I won't bore you to death.

In short, I solved the my problem and thanks!

-- Cinaed

--
     "We are drowning in information and starving for knowledge."

                                                          --
Rutherford D. Roger