Re: [SOLVED] can sshclient execute a local command ?

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I have finally solved it. Simplicity is beauty and we can solve complex problem with simple tricks. I have modified my self-designed sshmanager script to knock with fwknop if the remote host has fwknop server.

Just see the configuration of .ssh/config

.ssh/config
````````````````````
Host example1

Host example2
#fwknop -A 22/tcp -R -D remoteserver.com
Hostname remoteserver.c

Host exampl3
`````````````````````````````

Here is the function I have added in my sshmanager script

````````````````````````````
check_fwknop()
{
# Check if the Host is protected by fwknop by checking the next line
# Note: If you have fwknop configureation place it just next to Host
#(commented by # )
# at .ssh/config file

    fwknop_status=`sed -n "/$ssh_Server/,+1 p" ~/.ssh/config \
     |grep fwknop |  sed  -e 's/#//g'`

    if [ ! -z "$fwknop_status" ]
    then
        echo `$fwknop_status` 1 > /dev/null
    fi
}

The trick is, if the server has fwknop then add the fwknop configuration ( following #) at the next line of concerened Host name. The function check the next line of Host and if it found fwknop there then execute it before doing ssh.

Simplicity is beauty.