Re: Detecting a Tunnel Over SSH?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.   I got my answer today.  One
thing I should have clarified is that the server in the DMZ is behind
my own firewall.  I control it and there are no other processes on it
monitoring for tunnels.

But the answer is really simple.  I connect outbound on port 22 to my
dmz host, but what I did NOT know is that it is via an SSH proxy and
that is how they detected the tunnel.   The admin (who happens to be a
SANS presenter) explained everything to me :)

closed issue.   Thanks for the help :)

Gary Huntress