need an efficient and secure sshd_config

Dear list,

I am running openssh-server  1:5.1p1-5+b1 on a remote debian box.
There are a no. of online docs on sshd configuration. I am afraid to
say that even reading a no. of such tutorial I am still confused. I am
looking for a sshd_config file which is both strict about security as
well as efficient to control its client. Like it should force the client to have compression, it should survive with poor internet, and other good features which can make it a good ssh server.

Could any one please suggest such sshd_config ?

Here is mine

Port 47015
Protocol 2
PermitRootLogin no