Re: Seemingly random publickey failure

Jeff Blaine wrote:
Was this solved? If not, are you automounting by chance?

No, it was not solved.  Yes, we're automounting.

Did you have something to offer? :)

I guess not! :)

Well, for what it's worth, this problem is in fact being
caused by automounting.  If the user 'tickles' his home
directory mount on the host every minute, publickey
authentication works every time.

Seems to me (but what do I know) this is either an OpenSSH
problem or a Linux problem.