Re: ssh 5 second wait.

Hallo Dan,

your hint solve my problem - many of thanks!
In my opinion DNS-search was disabled by
UseDNS no
The debug-message disappears but not the search. So I revise all
significant files an found the source of problem in /etc/nsswitch.conf.
After alter
hosts:          files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns mdns4
hosts:          files dns
all works perfecly.

With regards
Andreas