openssh and SSLv2 ciphers

Hi,

I am trying to confirm that openssh transmissions do not use any kind of
SSLv2 ciphers.  I have glanced through the code briefly, and I did not
find any indication that any openssl ciphers are even being used (it
appears that openssl is used primarily for RSA key generation and select
other things).  So openssh uses its own built-in ciphers instead, right?

Thanks for the assistance,
Steve

PS  I am using RHEL 4 and RHEL 5, if that makes any difference in the
answer.