Re: How to bridge two ssh sessions?

David Sims ...:
Hi,

  I don't know how to do what you want with bare SSH, but IMHO a better
solution would be to use an IPCop firewall and then to use the OpenVPN
addon (Zerina) along with the appropriate OpenVPN client (see:
http://openvpn.se/).... This would allow for a secure and easy to manage
ssh-based solution.... that is actually very transparent to the end
user...

Thanks for your tip but in this case I do not have any influence on what
runs on the clients except for ssh, one client gonna be a router box
with OpenWRT running an un-manned application that should be connected
from outside world without having to open any firewall ports, the other
end beeing some Windows (or whatever) application that needs to contact
the router box. The only world-known is the service in middle!

Dave Sims
Houston, Texas