Re: Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates

Adriana Rodean wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Roumen for the input. Can you or someone help me patch openssh
with your X509 certificates patch and install it in Cygwin?
I've searched on google haven't found any guide how to patch it in cygwin.
I installed Cygwin with openssh. Don't know what to do further.

Please help, i'm not a Linux user, and is first time i use Cygwin.
Help please,

There is noting special. It is related more to how to build a software for source code instead to experience is a particular platform.

As you question is how to build software from source code I remove openssh-unix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx from response. As start you may try to build a program from source, i.e. to find what to you need to build - build tools (compiler, linker and etc), C header files and libraries. Next is to build a package. After this is how to patch source code and to build. I could help you after setup of a working "build environment".

Thanks,
Adriana
[SNIP]

--
Get X.509 certificates support in OpenSSH:
http://roumenpetrov.info/openssh/